I’m so excited to be back doula-ing in the New Year. If you know of any mamas-to-be who are looking for a doula, feel free to share my info (you can contact me using the form below). I will be taking clients with end of January 2015 due dates and beyond.
Here is what is included in my Doula Package:
– 3 Prenatal Visits ~ To get to know each other, discuss your birth preferences, answer questions and practice comfort measures such as breathing, visualization, mindfulness, movement/yoga, vocalization, position changes and massage/counter-pressure.
– Phone and email contact during your pregnancy and 6 weeks postpartum
– 24hr on call care beginning 2 weeks prior to your due date
– Continuous support during your labour and delivery
– 2 hours of postpartum support immediately after the birth of your baby
– Access to books/videos/resources from my lending library
– Back up doula coverage
– 2 Postpartum follow-up visits (2hrs per visit) ~ To discuss your experience of the birth, physical and emotional recovery postpartum, offer basic breastfeeding and baby care assistance, share information and connect you with additional resources, if needed.
Price: $1100 + HST
“I don’t think I would have been able to go through a natural home birth without my doula Adrienne. She was in many moments my source of comfort and strength. She was committed to making me feel better and was calm but understanding throughout the birth. She was with me the entire night without a break. It is rare to find a human being as compassionate and loving as Adrienne was during my labour. Adrienne was also informative and supportive before and after the birth. After this experience Adrienne is like family.” – Ofelia Loret De Mola